17 Divas : Dish about Celebrity, Reality TV, Entertainment & More!

Read our rants on reality tv, celebreality, celebrity, entertainment, movies, television, pop culture, fashion and other snarky tid-bits.

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I know I can blow your socks off - Idol pg13 bah bye!!

Kristy Lee Cook makes a promise to Simon that took everyone by surprise, most of all herself. I'm no stranger to sticking my foot in my mouth, but she described putting her mouth on something else. OOoops, the kids are watching! A comic relief moment and one of the highlights of this night of lack-luster performances (for the most part).

As you all know by now, Mr. Day-Tripper-she-only-took-me-half-way-there Cook (Dear David, I'll be happy to take you the rest of the way!) gave another outstanding performance! I love him! He seriously stands out. & I know if given the chance (and DC if you're reading this, yes, this is a proposition) I could blow your socks off too!

but for now, i'm just gonna blow on outta here, b/c I'm too tired to write more at the moment.

Nite fellow diva's and all sd fans ~
Diva 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home