17 Divas : Dish about Celebrity, Reality TV, Entertainment & More!

Read our rants on reality tv, celebreality, celebrity, entertainment, movies, television, pop culture, fashion and other snarky tid-bits.

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oscar to Idol....the fun never ends!

Okay, I have to admit that a few weeks back I would easily have ousted Melissa and Kellie from the Idol competition. In fact I was bummed they werent voted off. I thought Melissa was a bore and that the only thing Kellie had going for her was her prison father and her cute name, Pickler. (It’s just so much fun to say!) BUT……after this week’s women showdown I have to say, they both make my top 12 list!

Kellie Pickler is infectious. Hell, Simon’s even smitten as a kitten with her and confessed to liking her more than Carrie Underwood. He called her a minx, and I dare say the tight topped Mr. Cowell might have a teeny weeny crush. Plus, she suprises us each week with this rock out performance that’s not expected and she nails it!

Melissa manages too to somehow get better and more likeable each week. She’s interesting at least. Loved the ripped jeans btw. Although this gal’s hair needs a touch of Nick Arrojo magic and some advice from Carmandy wouldn’t hurt either.

Mandisa is a star every week! This was no exception.

Katherine I couldn’t get as excited about as the judges, plus the girl has no rhythm and should scale down the ‘dance moves’.

I missed Paris’ performance but from the look I got at her outfit, hair & makeup, it looks like she’s still acting several generations from her current one.

Ayla, sporting 3" platforms, was almost 2x as tall as Ryan this week. Seacrest short.
And, if this idol thing doenst work out, at 6’1" our bets are on her getting her share of photo time.

Oh, and I’d like to award my own "Oscar" to Paula for I believe it’s the first in four weeks that her heaving breasts and cleavage haven’t upstaged the contestants!

~diva4 out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home