17 Divas : Dish about Celebrity, Reality TV, Entertainment & More!

Read our rants on reality tv, celebreality, celebrity, entertainment, movies, television, pop culture, fashion and other snarky tid-bits.

Photobucket

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Betty Ooops!

Here's the thing. I want to like Ugly Betty but I just don't.

Not sure if it's that she's just not ugly enough or that i feel like I'm watching a poor man's version of "The Devil Wears Prada" mixed with some dumb mystery novel from the 1980's baked in an oven at 450 degrees for an hour and I'm like too many cooks in this kitchen!

Supposedly a big hit all over the globe, Ugly Betty finally made it's way to the U.S. I know I might be the only one who doesnt like it, as I am among a group of few who doesnt quite get the Desperate Housewives phenom either. (that damn woman's voice-over narrative drives me mad!)



Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home