17 Divas : Dish about Celebrity, Reality TV, Entertainment & More!

Read our rants on reality tv, celebreality, celebrity, entertainment, movies, television, pop culture, fashion and other snarky tid-bits.

Photobucket

Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol Men's Nite

Hmmm, first off, gotta say i was kinda bored with this one. I was more in Simon's camp then any of the other judges tonite and was glad he was there "to keep it real"!

Kevin - I don't get. Hated the song. Made me want to slit my wrists. Diva 1 suggests I listen to him with my eyes closed next time and i'll have to try that next week to see if it changes my opinion.

Bobby Brady, aka Will - was another sleeper and bad song, although Paula was drooling and gushing over him. HELLLLOOOOOOO were you even listening?????

Taylor is adorable as always and is a fave in my book! I love his enthusiasm and smile and he's just having fun! I'm thankful to know he will probably not have to be in this year's easter parade too. wearing a bunny suit ain't no picnic unless you're a playboy.

Ace - uh did you catch the guy that must have been his older brother in the audience - totally cute! Houston, did we have a bad hair day or did we think it'd be cool to sing with the beenie on? I admit, it was kinda hot. Plus, we learned that the man's got skills in the handyman department. Now i know who i'm calling next time I need something drilled. oh, right,,, his singing... again, i wasnt blown away. i'm not a michael jackson fan and he sounded a little too george michael for me.

Chris was good, but not as wow this week.

Elliot rocked it too. Bucky (times 2) was fun to watch.
-diva4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home