17 Divas : Dish about Celebrity, Reality TV, Entertainment & More!

Read our rants on reality tv, celebreality, celebrity, entertainment, movies, television, pop culture, fashion and other snarky tid-bits.

Photobucket

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Idol Men Round 2

alright, so the guys were a bit better than when they performed for the first time, ironically enough, on National Pancake day - flat all around!

for me, my four fave guys are cotter, richardson, stacey and beat-boxer. sundance is good too, but for me,dawg, he started singing this week and I got up to stir my boiling pasta. Chris Richardson just plain entertains me. If I can only get past the motion sickness I feel everytime he sings I think it'll be ok. he's just too cute. it's like if he was on a the late show they'd show what a baby would look like if JT and Eminem were to reproduce -- i think , ya got yourself a Chris Richardson.

Sanjaya - I think the entire DIVA camp is at the same fireside on this one - HOW did he make the top 4 guys last week? WHAT was that performance he gave this week? Are we CERTAIN his sister WASN't the better singer? AND, was he CHANNELing his sister in that song this week? IF he Doesn't get cut all Divas might stage a protest!

On an aside, I keep having flashes of Jared Cotter and Phil STacey in a men's swimsuit calendar. A premonition? perhaps.

DIVA 4 out. oh, but before I do, what's with the potential scandal shots of Antonella?

Technorati Tags: , , ,
, , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home