17 Divas : Dish about Celebrity, Reality TV, Entertainment & More!

Read our rants on reality tv, celebreality, celebrity, entertainment, movies, television, pop culture, fashion and other snarky tid-bits.

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

No Idol Time

The shift in reality felt across the world last night was, yes, 201D1 MISSING Idol due to various and sundry commitments. (Thank goodness I managed to tape the last 10 minutes with the re-cap.) Having enjoyed obsessed diva's commentary, I feel compelled to note that most of the english-speaking world apparently agrees with her -- Daughtry is the one to beat, with Taylor-made, EverywoMan, McPheever and "I Never Met a Two Syllable Word I Couldn't Pronounce" in a close race for the final six.

On a side note, I hope that Flavo and Hoopz will be "for reals" and she won't run off and marry an Italian waiter on the mediterranean shore like the last woman in Flav's life. Here's to their love, like Flav's giant timepieces, may it take a licking and keep on ticking... but if I ever receive gold teeth in lieu of a bright sparkly diamond, may someone haul me out to jersey shore and harpoon me quickly!

(On a side side note, I am continually surprised that a man who favors fuschia tuxes and white gloves has such a pottery barn-esque abode.)

ciao, Diva 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home