17 Divas : Dish about Celebrity, Reality TV, Entertainment & More!

Read our rants on reality tv, celebreality, celebrity, entertainment, movies, television, pop culture, fashion and other snarky tid-bits.

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Buck It!

ok, i'm sorry, but for the love of ManDiva, you have GOT to be kidding that she got the heeve - ho before Bucky?

After last nights county coma fest, not that I thought any of them were outstanding, but Bucky bored me to tears. I don't think he has charisma or that "star factor", and i don't think much of his singing. Eventually they will all be given that ticket home except for one, but i am not happy with tonite's results. Ironic how the bottom 2 from last week escaped the wrath. Katharine I was astonished to see in the bottom 2 last week, especially given the vegas odds are on her to win this.

Paris, last night for the first time looked close to her god-given age. I am half-humored with angst to see her sing a Queen song next week.

oh, and arent' we all soooo relieved to hear Paula resigned her contract. The thought of potential replacement Jessica "whine" Simpson was enough to make me sick. It's enough Katie Couric is leaving the Today Show, I don't think I could have dealt with two changing of the TV guards in one week!

- Diva 4 out the Door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home